Monday, September 22, 2014

My brilliant weekend at olympia

I don't even know where to begin. I've made so many notes and met some really great people.
But here's a taster of what to expect on the blog this week

Neo Elegance launched the bioswiss skincare range alongside the fabulous LED and skin needling devices. They packed me a bag full of goodies and I'm excited to be working with Farrah and her team at Neo Elegance.

The advanced beauty conference was brilliant I spent most of my day listening to talks from some of the industry's top Dr's and clinical professionals. This conference was spearheaded by the "Cosmetic coach" Antonia Mariconda who is the founder of the Safe in beauty campaign, (which i will write about over the next few weeks). Antonia managed to get together some great speakers and my note book is so full, its going to take me a good few days to write it all up! nose jobs, education and best practice, with the PRP Dracula facial talk my personal highlight of the advanced beauty conference.

Quick thank you to Maggie at Mii cosmetics who re applied my foundation at Olympia to ensure i still looked fresh faced and gorgeous. Thanks Maggie x

Opi did not fail as predicted and when i finally managed to get through the crowds to the front of the display i was impressed with this seasons range.

And finally a big thank you to Olympia and my press bag of goodies, i will be looking for product testers over the next few weeks so keep your eyes on the blog! i can't test all these products myself!

Wow what a weekend have a good week, i know i will xx





No comments:

Post a Comment