Monday, February 23, 2015

Professional beauty - IIAA

I was really pleased to spend some time with the IIAA team - (International Institute for Anti- Ageing)  and discover a little more about the 3 brands they represent.

Environ


IIAA's Iconic Skincare range still continues to be hugely popular with both professionals and clients, the wait to have your face assessed using the Visa was massive but this doesn't phase the iiaa team they were working through the skin assessments and educating both woman and men about Environ and skin problems and concerns, and of course the "face lift in a bottle" revival masque was flying off the shelf as expected and sold out (again).


There has been a steady rise in wanting to treat the skin from the inside out, daily use of topical creams, lotions and potions are important but sometimes your skin can need a little more, with busy daily lifestyles, its very easy to miss out on essential vitamins and minerals that are important, with that in mind and more research into what the skin requires the Advanced nutrition programme have launched a wide variety of premium supplements to treat a number of skin concerns and increase general health and well being.
I have started Skin Accumax and will be very shortly posting a more detailed post about the background behind Accumax and my results after one month.





And finally I was lucky enough to have Stephanie Bowler from Jane Iredale, give me a mini make -over. I have to say my skin stayed fresh and matt all day! so Jane Iredale you have got me very excited and interested and look forward to trying out more of the range and sharing some great tips and tricks from the professional make up artists at Jane Iredale.


Thank you for looking after me IIAA and I look forward to discovering your 3 ranges.

Remember you can still see iiaa at profession beauty- ExCel in London Docklands.




No comments:

Post a Comment