Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Skin Accumax update!

It has been 3 months since i started taking Accumax. And i have to say i am really starting to see some very promising results, initially i was feeling a little let down, i wasn't seeing massive improvements instantly which was frustrating, but a little patience has defiantly paid off.


  • My skin has massively improved
  • less oily
  • pores are slowly becoming smaller
  • Breakouts are few and far between, when i do breakout they go in a day and are no way near the big bad red spots and lumps i had been suffering with previously.
  • Skin tones looks more even and bright


People are actually commenting on my skin and telling me how good it looks! which i have never had before. this has really boosted my confidence as i have previously had hands up overly face trying to conceal my spotty chin, or caking on the make up to cover larger red lumps- which actually just makes it worse!

I am still taking 4 capsules a day and intend to do so for at least 6 months, so i can really see what difference Acumax can make.

If you have Acne or skin prone to spots and you have tried the conventional treatments, or if you want something that requires no facials or treatments at clinics, i highly recommend Accumax, it has made a massive difference to my skin, i really believe that facials/peels alone would not have solved my spots, i think it is a combination of treating the skin from both the inside and the out!



No comments:

Post a Comment