Thursday, September 25, 2014

my much needed manicure

I definatly needed a manicure and i would have had to fight to get through the OPI stand at Olympia so today i finally got round to it.

i couldn't make my mind up as usual, so i went for something not like me

taupe less beach and for a bit of sparkle gaining mole mentum (I love the OPI names)
i have opted for the OPI gel as they last the full 2 weeks they claim and they don't damage your nails (and i don't have to touch my nails for 2 weeks), i did try and i have gone the whole summer without a manicure but i have got to admit i do like having my nails done. there i said it! nothing beats a salon manicure.


This photo doesn't do the colour justice it has a very slight mink tone. but heres the link for those who want to view its true colour!

Thanks to hollie at polished you've done a great job as usual

Id love to know whats your favourite OPI colours send me your pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment