Thursday, September 18, 2014

This weeks round up

This week lots of new things have been going on in the world of cosmetics.

Big name brands have hit back with there foundations, featuring on many of the models faces at London fashion week. Over the last few years BB and CC creams have had been in the limelight but now foundations are back and ready to make an impact again. I will of course be testing these over the next few weeks.

Spa at home a (party at home company), have launched their winter range which includes some great gadgets to help improve your complexion so it seems everyone is jumping on board with technology and great to see a party plan company finally take the step!

Olympia beauty is this weekend, which is an event for professionals to see all the new products on the market and meet with others who share the same passion and interests. I'm excited as they are launching their advanced skincare and cosmetics conference which gives me a chance to get my hands on some amazing goodies and find out what's coming next in advanced skin care. (also a much needed day off from my little ones, I love them but am really looking forward to adult conversation).

And finally
I will have a great feature for your next week about winter party hair but I don't want to give to much away..........






No comments:

Post a Comment