Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour lip protectant sticks

Elizabeth Arden is well known within the beauty industry with 1000's of counters world wide and with the Iconic "eight hour" collection it was no shock to find them at Gatwick Duty free on my last visit, however this collection was right next to the till so as i stood patiently waiting to pay for my cosmetics i noticed the 8 hour lip set was on offer it was quickly added it to my already large stash of goodies and  excitedly i went back to see if the children were still being well behaved and burning off plenty of energy before we board our flight.

Whats in the box
The box contained 3 Lip protectant sticks, two tinted (plum & blush) and one sheer, the sheer one lived a very short life, (loved using it so much i carried it around with me in my pocket and i stupidly forget to check my pockets and a washing machine cycle later the sheer tint appeared broken and soggy). I loved the sheer tint i would wear it every night, wasn't overly sticky and you don't need much just one pass over the lips. 

Colour swatches 

Blush on the left of hand and on my lips!
 

Blush is so soft and just adds a really natural pink tint to your lips, idiot proof to apply and you can build up colour by applying more and topping up throughout the day.

Plum on me












Colour swatch on right of hand in previous photo.
I use Plum every day currently, it adds a bit of glam to even the dullest of days, a couple of passes across the lips will give you a great deep colour.

The Trio of Lip protectants really did keep my lips moist, especially over the last few cold winter days, you don't have to re apply every 10 minutes, just a few times a day was enough to keep my lips tinted and soft. and this will now become a firm favourite in my make up bag!.

If you want to purchase then individually and in more great shades  you can from the links below.

Net-a-porter

John Lewis


1 comment:

  1. These kind of articles are always attractive and I am happy to find so many good best paper writing service reviews point here in the post, writing is simply great, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete