Thursday, October 09, 2014

This weeks round up Friday 10th October

Dare i say it with Christmas 11 weeks away and some very lucky beauty bloggers have started to show sneak peaks of luxury beauty advent calendars, my personal favourite was pixiwoo who have got some very nice brands to review i am very very jealous, but its only right that my children should have chocolate calendars instead of Mummies luxury beauty one!!!!!
heres the link to make you all depressed and want one, (however if any of said companies would like me to review theirs i am sure i can find the time to do so)

http://www.pixiwoo.com/2014/10/luxury-advent-calendars.html

As the cold weather is starting to set in make sure you moisturise your hands as well as your face, my hands have got very dry quickly as i am swapping my usual hand cream to my L'occitane one, i do this every winter and i swear by their formula and love the different scents and limited editions so grab yours today or buy marie claire this month and get one free!

A very big congratulations to the British beauty blogger has collaborated with Marks and Spencer's on a limited edition cosmetic range which launches this month, Jane Cunningham is well established within the beauty industry and has had 4 books published to name a few of her acomplishments, her blog is great and covers all aspects of beauty from high street to high end so worth a look.


This week i have signed up to my first beauty box i opted for https://www.lovemebeauty.com 
so i will keep you posted on whats in the box, which is due to arrive any day now!!

And finally don't forget to read my post on Gadgets and Gizmos part 2, where i give my honest opinion on a home use facial device

Have great weekend 





No comments:

Post a Comment