Thursday, October 09, 2014

Gadgets and gizmos part 2

EMS Therapy what is it and what has this got to do with a facial?

Actually lots and over the next few years home devices are going to become more readily available, easy to use and more affordable, so yes you will want to know what EMS therapy is and what results it can achieve.
It was Luigi Galvani who first discovered EMS in 1791, by moving a frogs leg using electrical current (sounds like something from a frankenstein film but stay with me)

Over 100's years and as with most cosmetic advances this was first pioneered in the medical field as a form of rehabilitation in the 1960's for athletes, to aide muscle growth/endurance or to help the muscle recover post injury.
By sending electrical pulses into the targeted muscle you can then force the muscle to contract, this has many uses as i previously mentioned.

What has this got to do with my face?

There are 42 muscles in our face, overtime these sadly will loose their firmness, this can then make the skin appear thin and less defined,

The Lovely Farrah at Neo Elegance recommend i try the Face lift pro. not only does it have EMS therapy with 4 intensity settings but they have cleverly combined this with LED therapy, put the two together and you have a very advanced home treatment.


 

I started using the device about 4 weeks ago, 2-3 times a week, using different LED,s and slowly increasing the intensity, and I am really really very impressed!

You can feel the muscles very slightly tigniting But it's actually very pleasant,I love LED therapy, so i switch between blue light when I feel a break out coming or my skin feels oily, purple light when I need a pick me up and a lift, and when I've had a good deep cleanse and detox I opt for yellow which is great for clearing and helps drain away impurities. I use the Bio Swiss vitamin cream which my skins loves.
My skin so far has cleared vastly, I'm less oily, my pores are shrinking and my skin feels firmer and looks like I have just had a facial. And as a busy mummy it's perfect 10 minutes 2-3 times a week A must have for any mummy!

This isn't the only gadget Neo Elegance have developed and I can't wait to get my hands on there newest product but this would be telling................





No comments:

Post a Comment