Friday, March 06, 2015

The Yummy Mummy TV is coming

What a week!

This week i have been busy launching my You tube channel, so its taking some time to get back into the recording and setting up but I'm nearly there and look forward to posting videos from next week! 

I am really pleased to announce i will be exclusively reviewing and blogging about Neo Elegance's Neo Body contouring device which is on its way to me as we speak, the innovative team at Neo continue to strive and create devices that are easily used at home and also professional devices which can really add an extra dimension to a facial! for more info on Farrah and her company see the link below.

Face peel update

As i have been a good girl and used all the products correctly i was allowed to have big girl face peel at Skin Solutions last week- Timeless is from the tomorrow range of peels, which means you are required to do some prep work in the run up to the peel, introducing retinol is a big factor as well as 3 previous today peels, which i have had. 
The peel didn't hurt and it wasn't quite as orange as the unity peel i have previously had.
72 hours post peel
I hadn't really anticipated any problems or reactions, i naively, just assumed it would be the same as the purity peels, but my skin did have a reaction about 48 hours later, i broke out in spots all over my head, and when i say break out mean big red and sore. Dr Warner advised me this was normal and talked me through the best way to sooth and heal the breakout, 10 days post peel the spots have nearly all gone and my skin looks very clear , but i will update you next week to coincide with the launch of my you tube channel!

Have a good week end

x



No comments:

Post a Comment