Friday, November 21, 2014

Weekly round up Friday 21st November

Dare i say Christmas is slowly creeping up on us. So thought i should have look at whats on offer so you can start those subtle hints so you get what you WANT.

This Cheeky kit is a great gift idea for ladies that love their blush and bronzer! the set also includes "Watts up" a cream high lighter, I always change my mind on blusher and have boxes off full size Benefit blusher galore! this is a nice way to add a subtle change to your make up bag without the expense.

For the ladies that love MAC this eyes and lips duo is perfect and i am really hoping my other half finds the subtle hints i will be leaving for him! More on MAC next week 



Young Blood make up 
I have been invited to a Young blood make up demonstration evening next month, I've heard lots about Young blood but not got round to trying yet... but thanks to the team at Mrs Oorloff in Witney Oxfordshire i now will. Please see link below for more info and details 


Freebie Friday

No I'm not starting my "gift a day give away" just yet but i have seen some great freebies included with magazines this month.

December ELLE 
Which features the gorgeous Emma Watson on the front cover is giving away a free Benefit "there real" gel liner!

December Instyle
Jessie J is this moths cover girl she looks stunning and you get a free Murad AHA/BHA cleanser!


Coming soon
Don't forget its only 10 days till the start of my GIFT A DAY GIVE AWAY! heres a taster of some of the brands you can win!











No comments:

Post a Comment