Friday, August 22, 2014

Where has this year gone and whats coming next?

I cannot believe we are nearing September, My Big man starts school, my little lady preschool, and i haven't had a facial in over 6 weeks and to top it off my house look alike a top shop exploded!

Whats coming next?

Well with Autum just round the corner, heres a taster of what can we expect to see on the hight street and some key looks we will be attempting to copy.

Off duty ballerina

Image from Vogue

This soft scruffy bun is super easy to achieve and can be dressed up if you want something a little smarter, however this is my daily hairstyle of choice so currently I'm on trend for once!

Image from Vogue

To accompany your hair try, this soft, natural make up, eyes can be a pretty pastel or, if your like me a soft taupe/brown, gentle sculpting of the cheeks and a minimal nude lipstick will complete this look.

Further links for those who want a sneak peek at Autum 2014!

http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/trends

http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2014/07/07/autumn-winter-2014-couture-beauty-hair-make-up

And finally
I have been trailing a home use glycholic peel, now i used to really turn my nose up at home face peels, but to find out what i though of this one you will have to read my next post...........
















No comments:

Post a Comment