Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Dermaquest face wash review

Dermaquest was started by Sam Dhatt an award winning cosmecutical chemist who has worked on over 700 product formulations for various brands before creating Dermaquest in 1999. Dermaquest only use pure ingredients in there professional treatments, home care range and make up.

This face wash is aimed at Acne prone skin, and bacterial breakouts, the key ingredient is Triclosan 0.5% which is an anti bacterial agent, combined with the Enzymes which eat up the bacteria for a real deep down clean without microbeads or grains.
I was recommended this as my skin kept breaking out, after using this face wash my clogged pores have gotten better and the nasty bacterial breakout has cleared.

 But its not the easiest of face washes to use! that may sound a silly thing to say, but it takes quite a while to get a good lather going, i don't expect a mass of bubbles but it would be nice it it foamed up quicker, you have to make sure you rinse it off very well, if not you end up with a sticky residue, as much as i don't mind taking a minute or so to give my face a good wash in the morning and evening, this did seem like a bit of hard work, but when I'm juggling my own routine with the children's this just eats into my allocated time! I will finish the bottle but i would go for something a little easier to  apply next time. 

I have also been using a few serums and creams from Dermaquest so will let you know my thoughts on those.

To find your nearest retailer:












No comments:

Post a Comment